The B.Com Analytics is a 3-years undergraduate course that is divided into 6-semesters. The course is designed to provide the students an experience of a contemporary business environment that thrives on adaptability, optimization of resources and the ability to function prospectively. The course provides a detailed understanding of key different business analytical skills like identification of key solutions, trends, market patterns in a structural manner.
- Analytics is the creation of ad hoc analysis to answer specific business questions and forecast possible future financial scenarios.
- The analytics involves using massive amounts of financial and other relevant data to identify patterns to make predictions such as what the customer might buy or how long an employee’s tenure might be.
- With a wealth of financial and other relevant data from various departments throughout their organisations, corporate financial teams are increasingly leveraging this data to help company leaders make informed decisions and boost the company’s value.
- The course develops the students to pursue a career in the area of analytics and continue their professional development in specialising in different domains related to analytics who can apply for analytics tools and techniques to solve business analytics problems.
The students with relevant qualifications can join the B.Com Analytics course by two modes. The first one is Merit based admission and the second one is under NRI/Management quota.
How to get admission to a B.Com Analytics course in Bangalore?
- The B.Com Analytics course has been gaining lot of attention from the students due to its demand in the job markets
- The B.Com Colleges Bangalore can provide all the detailed information about BBA Aviation Management courses
- The students can easily reach us to get more details about the B.Com Analytics courses
- Our dedicated team of experts can help the students to choose the courses they are interested in the desired colleges well within their budgets
- The B.Com Analytics Bangalore has tied with more than 100+ top ranked B.Com colleges in Bangalore
- The different Commerce colleges have different admission processes, and it is very confusing and there are high chances rejection from the colleges; if the admission process is not done properly
- The team at B.Com College Bangalore takes care of all the admission procedures related to admissions to the students
- The students can have a hassle-free admission process through B.Com Colleges Bangalore
- The students can get more details about B.Com Analytics
Career and Scope
There is good demand for analytics students in recent years. The demand for analytics continues to increase in the future. The B.Com Analytics students can work in top MNC companies especially in data science and data analytics fields.
Some of the job roles are:
- The Data Engineer acts as a link between data scientists and business executives in the organisation.
- They are responsible for communicating data scientists about business goals, so that they can work accordingly to achieve the objectives within the specified deadlines.
- They also handle a vast amount of raw data and evaluate new data sources.
Average Salary: As a Data Engineer one will earn a salary of about 4 lakhs to 6 lakhs per annum.
- The data analysts are problem solvers who analyse data systems, create automated systems to retrieve information from the database and compile reports based on the interpreted data in the organisation.
- The data analysts basically are required to convert the data into machine readable data or human readable and use the same for productivity
Average Salary: As a Data Analyst one will earn a salary of about 3 lakhs to 5 lakhs per annum
- The data scientists are responsible to analyse the raw data which can be structured and unstructured to derive information which is used by business leaders to take important decisions impacting business growth.
- The data scientists are required to ensure that the data generated should be converted into readable format that can be analysed by machine or human
Average Salary: As a Data Scientist one will earn a salary of about 4 lakhs to 6 lakhs per annum
- The data architects are members of a big data team who understand all the aspects of database designs of the organisation.
- They collaborate with big data engineers to create data workflow and are responsible for designing and testing new database prototypes for the organisation.
Average Salary: As a Data Architect one will earn a salary of about 3 lakhs to 5 lakhs per annum
Top organisations hiring B.Com Analytics students
Some of the top organisations hiring B.Com Analytics students are:
Analytics is the upcoming field with enormous demand and requirements. The B.Com Analytics students can easily find jobs in an abundance of companies. With the increase in availability of data the B.Com Analytics students are required to extract this huge data. The B.Com Analytics students are skilled professionals. The B.Com Analytics students are paid handsome salaries and also have an excellent opportunity to grow in their career.