Jyothi Nivas College is Christian College founded by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Tarbes. The college is affiliated to Bangalore University. Jyothi Nivas College was established in 1966 and since its inception it remained steadfast to one central containment to provide a balanced comprehensive education in Arts, Science and Commerce aimed at turning out intellectually enlightened, morally upright, spiritually oriented and socially committed young persons. The College is recognised by UGC and is accredited with NAAC ‘A’ grade.
The Jyothi Nivas College is located in Hosur Road in Koramangala surrounded with residences and shopping complexes. The college is well connected via all forms of transport.
The students who have completed their PUC or 10+2 in any stream with 50% aggregate from recognised board are eligible to apply for B.Com courses in Jyothi Nivas College.
- B.Com Professional (ACCA/CMA)
- B.Com Tourism and Management
- B.Com Logistics and Supply chain Management
- Library – equipped with religious books, encyclopedias, competitive exam guides, newspapers, journals, reference books
- Reading Room
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Digitized library
- Stationery shop
- Printing and Xerox facility
- Canteen with the food court
- Mini Mart
- Medical room
- Gym – with a cross-trainer, treadmill and exercise bikes
- Zumba Fitness Room
- Indoor and outdoor games facility
- Parking – for two-wheelers and four-wheelers
The college has an excellent placement record since its inception. The placement cell at Jyothi Nivas College has an excellent industry connect and ensures that all the students are placed in top MNCs. The placement cell regularly conducts skill building and bridge courses for students and trains them according to the industry requirements.
- Ernst & Young
- HDFC Bank
- Thomson Reuters