New Horizon College is a group of premier institutes established in the year 1970. The main aim of the institution is to provide innovative and high-quality education with a vision and mission to impart holistic education to all its students. The college constantly strives in the pursuit of excellence imparting the kind of education that would make our country proud. The college is recognised by AICTE and UGC and is accredited with NAAC ‘A’ grade.
The college is located in Ring Road, Near Marathalli, an upcoming cultural hub in Bangalore. The area is well developed and can be easily accessed via bus, road, rail and air. Multiple facilities are available like residential complexes, restaurants, banks, ATMs and shopping areas.
The students who have completed their PUC or 10+2 in any stream with 50% aggregate from the recognised board are eligible to apply for B.Com course in New Horizon College.
- Hostels – for boys and girls
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)-enabled classrooms
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Indoor and outdoor sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities
- Automated Library
- Reading hall – 24x7 hours available
- Security and Surveillance
- Maintenance Department – readily available full-time carpenters, plumbers, electricians and painters
- Uninterrupted power supply
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) Plant Systems
- Laundry service
- Meditation and Yoga Centre
- Stationery shop
- Counselling Centre
- Facilities for students with disability
The New Horizon College has an excellent placement record with 95% assured placements. The placement cell at the New Horizon College has an excellent connection with the industry, regular courses for skill building and bridging are conducted for the students for development of industry centric skills in them.
Some of the top MNCs hiring students from New Horizon College are:
- Asian Paints
- Café Coffee Day
- Goldman Sachs
- JP Morgan Chase