AIMS opens application for B.Com course for the academic year 2021.
AIMS Institute is affiliated to Bangalore City University. The institute is accredited by NAAC and recognised by Govt of Karnataka.The Institutes is one of the top educational institutes in Bangalore. The Acharya Group of Institutes is one of the best educational institutions that offer best and cutting-edge education to the students.For more details AIMS Institute.
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 level in any stream with 50% (General category) and 45% (Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, or Category I) aggregate marks from a recognised board.
- The candidate should be at least 17 years of age on 31st December of the year of admission
Step 1: Online Application
- The students interested to join for B.Com course in Acharya Institutes are required to fill the online form
- After filling the form the students have to submit the form
Step 2: Filling the Application Form
- The students have to fill all the details in the online application form without making any mistakes
- The students have to review before submitting the application because once submitted the details cannot be changed/modifies
Step 3: Document Submission:
- The students have to upload all the original documents in scanned copies
- The students have to upload the required documents like Passport Size Photo, address proof documents and submit the form
Step 4: Application Fee
- The students have to pay the application fee online through credit/debit card or net banking
- The students have to preserve the fee receipts till the admissions process is completed
Step 5: Personal Interview
- After the application fee is paid the students will receive a “Personal Interview Call Letter” on their registered email id and registered mobile number.
- The students are required to present on the specified date with the interview call letter for getting admission to BCOM course
Step 6: Admission Confirmation
- The students who qualify the personal interview are shortlisted for admission to the college.
- The selected students have to pay the prescribed fees within the specified date and time to confirm their admission to B.Com course in the AIMS Institutes
- Marks Cards of 10th and 12th
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- SC/ST/BT/OBC Category Certificate duly signed by the Tahsildar
- Migration Certificate for students from other Universities.
- For foreign students: Certificate of eligibility obtained from the Registrar, Bengaluru University.
.The students can get more details about B.Com admissions by calling us at +918095797575. The students can even email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.