JYOTI NIVAS COLLEGE OPENS APPLICATIONS FOR ADMISSIONS TO B.COM COURSE FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2021-22.
Jyoti Nivas College is a minority Christian College founded by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Tarbes. It is affiliated to Bengaluru City University. Since its inception in 1966, the Jyoti Nivas College has remained steadfast to one central commitment- to provide a balanced, comprehensive education in Arts, Science and Commerce, aimed at turning out intellectually enlightened, morally upright, spiritually oriented and socially committed young persons.
B.Com Specialisations at Jyothi Nivas.
- B.Com General
- B.Com Professional (ACCA/CMA/CA/CS)
- B.Com Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- B.Com Tourism & Management
To get more details about Jyothi Nivas College.
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 level in any stream with 50% (General category) and 45% (Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, or Category I) aggregate marks from a recognised board.
- The candidate should be at least 17 years of age on 31st December of the year of admission
- Online Application: The students interested to join for B.Com courses in Jyothi Nivas College are required to fill the online form
- Filling the Application Form: The students have to fill all the details in the online application form without making any mistakes and review thoroughly the filed application.
- Document Submission: The students have to upload the required documents like Passport Size Photo, address proof documents and submit the form.
- Application Fee: The students have to pay the application fee online through credit/debit card or net banking.
- Personal Interview: After the application fee is paid the students will receive a “Personal Interview Call Letter” on their registered email id and registered mobile number. The students are required to present on the specified date with the interview call letter for getting admission to B.Com course.
- Admission Confirmation: The students who qualify the personal interview are shortlisted for admission to the college. The selected students have to pay the prescribed fees within the specified date and time to confirm their admission to B.Com course in Jyothi Nivas College.
- Marks Cards of 10th and 12th (Original + 2 Copies)
- Transfer Certificate (Original+ 2 Copies)
- Conduct Certificate (Original + 2 Copies)
- Income Declaration Form signed by the Tahsildar for students whose parent's annual income is below Rs. 44,500 (Original + 3 copies).
- SC/ST/BT/OBC Category Certificate duly signed by the Tahsildar (Original + 3 copies).
- Migration Certificate for students from other Universities.
- For foreign students: Certificate of eligibility obtained from the Registrar, Bengaluru University.
The students can get more details about B.Com admissions by calling us at +918095797575. The students can even email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.