Krupanidhi College opens applications for admissions to B.Com courses for the academic year 2021.
Krupanidhi Degree College provides quality education to empower the students to recognise and optimize their full potential to achieve excellence in academic work. The Krupanidhi College is dedicated to develop highly skilled human resources with the perspective to enable them to adapt to an intellectually and technologically changing environment. The college was established in the year 2001 with the main objectives of developing quality citizens through education and training and to raise the dignity of teaching profession by visionary educationist Prof. Dr. Suresh Nagpal. The institution imparts quality education and helps students to equip themselves with creative, analytical and academic abilities & managerial qualities which will enable them to have a successful career.
The students can apply for B.Com course in Krupanidhi College by two modes:
Online Application Mode.
- Online Application: The students interested to join for B.Com course in Krupanidhi College are required to apply online form
- Filling the Online Application Form: The students have to fill all the details in the online application form without making any mistakes and review thoroughly the details filled
- Application Fee: The students have to pay the application fee online through credit/debit card or net banking and get the online fee receipt
- Document Submission: The students have to take the photocopies of different documents such as Filled Online application, online fee receipt, photocopies of marks card, address proofs and passport size photos on specified date and time
- Personal Interview: After the documents are verified the students have to undergo a formal personal interview
- Admission Confirmation: The students who qualify the personal interview will be given provisional admission. The students will be required to pay the specified fees within the specified timeframe to confirm their admissions to Krupanidhi College
Offline Application Mode.
- The students can download the application forms from Krupanidhi College Website.
- The students should fill up all the required details without any mistakes.
- The students have to attach the required documents like marks cards, passport size photos etc with the application form.
- The students have to take a Demand Draft (DD) for the application fee in favour of the Director Admissions Krupanidhi College payable at Bangalore.
- The students have to submit all the documents with the Demand Draft (DD) to the admissions office at the college or our regional centres.
- Once the application fee is paid you will get a reference number on their registered mobile numbers and registered email ids. The students should preserve the received application number for all future transactions
- The students will be given provisional admission and then they have to pay the required tuition fees within the specified time and date to confirm admissions to B.Com course in Krupanidhi College.
- Print of the filled online Application Form
- Print of online fee receipt
- 10th/SSLC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- 11th / I PUC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- 12th/PUC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- Transfer Certificate with caste/category mentioned – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- Conduct Certificate- Original + 2 sets of Photocopy
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC Candidates (For Karnataka students only)
- Photographs – 6 passport +4 stamp size
- Anti-Ragging Affidavit on a Stamp Paper
- Migration Certificate – Original + 2 sets of Photocopy
The students can get more details about B.Com admissions by calling us at +918095797575. The students can even email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org