St. Joseph’s College of Commerce opens application for admission B.Com courses for the academic year 2021
St. Joseph’s College of Commerce, formerly a part of St. Joseph’s College was established in the year 1882 as an educational initiative by the French foreign mission Fathers. St. Joseph’s College of Commerce. It is recognized under Section 2(f) and 12B of the UGC Act. It became an autonomous institution in October 2004. The St. Joseph’s College of Commerce was recognised as a “College with Potential for Excellence” in February 2010 by UGC.
B.Com Courses offered at St Joseph's College of Commerce
- B.Com (BPM Industry Integrated)
- B.Com Professional (International Accounting and Finance
- B.Com Analytics
- B.Com Professional (Strategic Finance)
- Online Application: The students interested to join for B.Com course in should apply online at St. Joseph’s College of Commerce website.
- Mandatory Email IDs: The students should mandatorily have their email Ids and they should also mention the parents email Ids and mobile numbers.
- Filling the Online Application Form: The students have to fill all the details in the online application form without making any mistakes and review thoroughly the details filled.
- Application Fee: The students have to pay the application fee online through credit/debit card or net banking and get the online fee receipt.
- Document Submission: The students have to take the photocopies of different documents such as Filled Online application, online fee receipt, photocopies of marks card, address proofs and passport size photos on specified date and time.
- Admission Confirmation: The documents will be verified by the college authorities and shortlisted students will receive an email on their registered email ids and will be asked to pay the required fees within the specified date and time for admission confirmation at St Joseph's College of Commerce.
- Print of the filled online Application Form
- Print of online fee receipt
- 10th/SSLC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- 11th / I PUC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- 12th/PUC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- Transfer Certificate with caste/category mentioned – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- Conduct Certificate- Original + 2 sets of Photocopy
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC Candidates (For Karnataka students only)
- Photographs – 6 passport +4 stamp size
- Anti-Ragging Affidavit on a Stamp Paper
- Migration Certificate – Original + 2 sets of Photocopy
The students can get more details about B.Com admissions by calling us at +918095797575. The students can even email us at: email@example.com.