T.John College opens application for B.Com course admission to the academic year 2021
The T. John college was established by Dr. Thomas P.John in the year 1993. The college which was started with only a 3-years BHM Degree course for 24 students about 20 years ago, today has grown leaps and bounds to offer more than 50+ courses to the students. We continue to grow in the future by providing high quality education to the students and turning them into responsible citizens of the nation.
Step 1: Online Application:
- The students interested to join for B.Com course have to apply online through the website T.John College.
- After filling the form the students have to submit the form.
Step 2: Filling the Application Form:
- The students have to fill all the details in the online application form without making any mistakes.
- The students have to review before submitting the application because once submitted the details cannot be changed/modified.
Step 3: Application Fee:
- The students have to pay the application fee online through credit/debit card or net banking.
- The students have to preserve the fee receipts till the admissions process is completed.
Step 4: Admission Confirmation:
- The college authorities will verify the documents the shortlisted students will be informed through email or call.
- The selected students have to pay the prescribed fees within the specified date and time to confirm their admission to B.Com course in T.John College.
- Print of the filled online Application Form
- Print of online fee receipt
- 10th/SSLC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- 11th / I PUC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- 12th/PUC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- Transfer Certificate with caste/category mentioned – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- Conduct Certificate- Original + 2 sets of Photocopy
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC Candidates (For Karnataka students only)
- Photographs – 6 passport +4 stamp size
- Anti-Ragging Affidavit on a Stamp Paper
- Migration Certificate – Original + 2 sets of Photocopy