Subjects of Study
Types of Scholarships
A B.Com scholarship helps to ease the financial burden of candidates who want to pursue a B.Com Course from a prestigious institute or a university. These B.Com scholarships are available for Indian students who wish to pursue their dream of studying in top B.Com colleges and universities in India and abroad.
Different types of B.Com scholarships and financial aid are offered to Indian students who wish to pursue B.Com in India and abroad:
It is important to begin research about scholarship application dates and deadlines at the earliest. Steps to avail a scholarship are:
- There are two main categories of scholarships – Government and Private Scholarships. It is very important to choose which type of scholarship you want to avail before proceeding with applications.
- Research and monitor regularly about the announcement of scholarship exams notifications and details, application deadlines, and eligibility.
- Find out which Scholarships Exam eligibility criteria is matching with your academic qualifications.
- Fill the Application Form without missing the last date.
- Submit the requested important documents like previous academic transcripts, age and address proof, certificates of participation in sports and extra-curricular activities, proof of parent’s income (if applicable), statement of purpose, etc.
- Prepare well for competitive scholarship examinations and answer each question very carefully.
- Attend mock tests if possible.
- Some universities and institutes also conduct an additional Personal Interview round after the examination so it is good to be prepared.
- If you are applying to a university or college abroad, check for visa requirements.
The process of securing a scholarship is very competitive because there are many applicants but limited scholarship offers. To get a scholarship the candidate should stand out from others. This can be achieved by: